Detailed Job Description
Outline The ADT apprentice supports the ADT team to provide a full administration process and accurate reporting for clients as well as supporting colleagues to carry out tasks as required meeting time frames and complying to business controls.
- Responsible for ensuring that the post opened and directed to ADT personnel as appropriate.
- Daily shredding of confidential documents
– ensure documents not left overnight in compliance of data protection regulations
- With support of ADT team members learn use of ADT phone system, answering queries where possible in a timely and professional manner and forwarding on as appropriate to key personnel within the ADT team.
- Check insurance certificates, tax and MOT for various ADT clients, ADT to provide support in developing good communication skills to liaise directly with customers to close out and follow up actions in support of the grey fleet
- With support of ADT Team members resolve individual and client problems, if complaints, escalations and personnel issues arise highlight to management to ensure support in minimising impact of any client issues
- Together with team members maintain up to date data on ADT system, ensure both internal and external systems accessed by ADT are updated efficiently and accurately and that data held on external Gov.UK vehicle and driving licence information sites are accurately interpreted to ensure data held by ADT correct