Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to expand your business skills? This company is looking for someone who is well organised and highly motivated. The candidate needs to be dynamic, hardworking and passionate about providing admin support with good customer service.
The LIA is a trade body servicing our members. This role sits within the LIA Academy where we deliver lighting specific training. The LIA have a number of services to offer our customers, from Technical info, Lab testing, Quality Assurance to name but a few
Possible Start Date: 04/12/2017
Programme Duration: 12 months
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
1. Reception duties:
2. Preparing training rooms prior to courses:
3. Stock taking:
4. Purchasing equipment
6. Preparing course material for trainers & delegates
7. Inputting delegates onto electronic signing in register prior to course
8. Ordering food for training courses or events held by the academy
9. Certificates – sending to delegates where appropriate
10. Managing when joining instructions need to be sent to delegates and then sending
11. Creating & Managing Certificate course test papers/projects
12. Liaising with trainer on behalf of the delegates
13. Checking if payment has been received when required / Calling customer if payment hasn’t been received prior to course
14. Supporting trainer on day of course
15. Enrolling delegates on to courses via website
16. Enrolling delegates on to Maths revision
GCSE Maths and English grade C or above as a minimum (or the equivalent)
The business has a strong reward ethic and given the significant growth rate, there is always a possibility that exceptional graduates would be offered a permanent position.
Intraining is one of the largest, most successful and innovative training providers in the UK, working with more than 12,000 employers nationally including big brands like Virgin Media and NPower.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Intraining on 0114 289 8400 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:77814)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode