Detailed Job Description
· Respond to telephone calls and allocating these to staff and Directors as appropriate
· Presenting a professional and helpful image to enquirers, with the ability to work alongside senior staff, completing tasks on your own.
· To deliver and develop an efficient Customer Service function for the New Forest Activities Booking Centre LtdDeal with outgoing mail and keep appropriate records.
· Help run the office and shop smoothly and efficiently meeting the needs of our customers helping maximise income for the company and forming part of an excellent infrastructure for the delivery of activities and associated services. Undertake general administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, filing as directed.
· Provide reception cover to cover lunchtimes/annual leave when necessary as directed.
· Undertake additional specific administration tasks as directed, directly relating to the post.
· Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the work undertaken.
· Work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of New Forest Activities work requirements.
· Respond sensitively and professionally to the needs of people who deal with New Forest Activities
· Keep the Office Manager informed of work in progress and inform the Office Manager immediately of any matter that requires further attention.
· In conjunction with the Office Manager, ensure that the building is maintained to an adequate standard and complies with health and safety legislation and ensure its contents are secure at all times.
· To be aware of equal opportunities issues and to work positively towards discriminatory and anti- racist practice. · To support and maintain good relationships with other colleagues.
· To attend and participate in team meetings, briefings, support meetings, training courses, supervision sessions, punctually and well prepared, as appropriate and when required.
· To work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the demands of the work.
· To organise and provide refreshments to visitors and during meetings.
· To ensure compliance with procedures.