A fun, supportive and busy role, The Local Pantry are offering an excellent opportunity to join them as a Front of House Assistant, serving seasonal local produce to a diverse and loyal clientele.
Deli, café and farm shop based on the A658 between Harrogate and Leeds.
Possible Start Date: 28/02/2018
Programme Duration: 12 Months
This position is now closed and no additional applications are being taken. If you have any questions please contact the provider who is managing the position.
We are a proud, family owned business based in Leathley near Pool. Our busy café now requires a great communicator with excellent organisational skills to join our team in delivering a first class service to our local customers. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about food. The role of Front of House incorporates a range of food and beverage duties, including;
· Delivering excellent customer service at all times
· Serving and presenting food and beverages quickly and efficiently as to meet company standards
· Assisting in keeping the front of house area and facilities clean and tidy. · Speaking with and checking back to customers to ensure they are satisfied with their food
· Recommending speciality dishes and be able to talk about our seasonal produce
· Carrying out instructions as given by management
· Supporting the production team in delivering a great service. We are situated between Harrogate and Leeds on the A658.
The successful candidate will either have access to a car or have the ability to travel by bus or train to Weeton Train Station.
No specific qualifications are required for this role.
· Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
· Demonstrate strong communication skills
· Be an organised multi-tasker
· Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Be presentable Enjoy working as part of a team.
We are committed to progressing and training our Apprentices to the best of their ability and will offer progression and a full time position on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Intermediate Standard in Hospitality Team Member, plus functional skills and technical certificate. The training will be provided by Harrogate College.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
HCUK Training is the work based learning and skills division of the Hull College Group, responsible for the delivery of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Employability Skills and business training solutions across Yorkshire and the Humber. We are committed to improving the skills, employability and progression opportunities for all of our learners and unlock their potential through lifelong learning.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider HCUK Training on 0300 330 2010 or
email: tiah.rimmington@HCUKtraining.co.uk (Ref ID:79935)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job. Find out more..
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode