Teagle is looking for the next generation of Engineers to work in their business working with different Welding and Fabricating processes
As one of the largest manufacturers of agricultural implements in the UK, Teagle are constantly developing innovative machinery, principally for livestock farmers located around the world. Teagle achieve a substantial market share in the UK with a number of their products, in addition to exporting their products to over 50 countries in 2017/7. Teagle are well positioned for growth in the future as they continue to strengthen their position as one of the global specialists in the livestock machinery sector.
Possible Start Date: 01/09/2018
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
Teagle is an internationally recognised Agricultural machinery manufacturer; who are looking to take on and develop a welder/fabricator for their next workforce generation.
You will be working alongside industry specialists to learn, and develop skills in an exciting and expanding industry.
· Produce good quality welds using two welding process/material type combinations (TIG, MMA, MIG/MAG, FCAW) and (Carbon and Low Alloy steel, High Alloy Ferritic/Martensitic Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Nickel and Nickel Alloys, Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys) in two welding positions (Downhand, Horizontal, Vertical, Overhead).
· Attain a qualification in accordance with one of the following standards: ISO 9606 / ASME IX / BS4872 / AWS D1.1, determined by the employer. N.B. These qualifications are regarded as licences to practice in welding.
· Achieve a quality of work to meet international standards for dimensional and surface inspection (Visual, Magnetic Particle Inspection and Dye Penetrant Inspection).
· Position, prepare and check the welding equipment.
· Receive, handle and maintain consumables
· Prepare, check and protect materials and work area ready for welding.
· Complete and check the finished weld ready for inspection and report into the production control system.
· Ensure that health and safety requirements are fully accounted for in all the above.
· Skills to cut shape and form metallic materials.
Find your feet with a traineeship. They’re a great way to help you build your CV. That’s because traineeships help you learn the essential skills that every employer wants. And they’ll set you on the right path to compete for apprenticeships. In short, they’re that vital first stepping stone to getting ahead.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Truro and Penwith College on 01872 242711 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:80789)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode