Hunters Estate Agency in Harrogate town centre is offering a fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious business admin apprentice to join their thriving team as a Lettings Administrator.
You will be trained in residential lettings providing a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with colleagues and clients. This role is for a smart, personable and hard-working individual with a keen interest in a career in property to join a busy team with impressive aspirations. You will: Deal with day to day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
• Register applicants onto mailing list
• Receive and process applications including referencing
• Chase completion of an application and inform all relevant parties of updates and completion
• Conduct Check-ins
• Organise, book and confirm viewings
• Proactively manage own applicants and the mailing list to generate viewings
• Deal with and action website and Rightmove enquiries
• Book viewings, valuations and check in’s into diary.
This role is predominantly office based, however a small perecentage of your time will be spent in the field conducting viewings and assisting with inspections if an when appropaite. Interaction may also be required with staff members at other Lettings and Sales offices. As such a clean driving licence and access to a car would be a distinct advantage.
As a valued member of our team in addition to your Apprenticeship qualification, you will receive accredited in-house training through our academy along with a very thorough and in our very own academy