An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business development apprentice to join a fast paced team within a national charity. As a business development apprentice you will play a crucial role in supporting the team to successfully win and retain services. Your role will be focused around ensuring timely and accurate tender/bid coordination.
Making Space - Employer
Making Space is a charity supporting people to live an independent life.
We are dedicated to providing high quality health and social care services that are innovative, responsive and flexible to each individual’s needs and choices.
We provide services in the heart of local communities, in the comfort of people’s own homes, and specialist care and support services. Our professional, caring employees and volunteers deliver our services with dignity, respect and compassion, focusing on outcomes that help the people we support have the freedom to enjoy an everyday life.
As an Investor in People and Mindful Employer, we are committed to the continuous improvement and professional development of our workforce.
Formal Quality Attestations include:
- Investors in People Silver Award
- CHAS accredited
- 26 CQC registered services
- MATRIX accreditation for a number of our information and employment services
- We’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission in England.
- We’ve also won awards and commendations for many aspects of our work, from our partnerships to our work on personalisation.