Detailed Job Description
Vertu Motors operates a nationwide chain of franchised motor dealerships offering sale, servicing, parts and bodyshop facilities for new and used car and commercial vehicles. The group operates many of its dealerships as Bristol Street Motors, they are the 6th largest retailer group in the UK with over 125 dealerships and 23 franchises.
You will have the opportunity to learn from a team of highly skilled professionals and a range of company benefits and best of all, you will have the opportunity to gain permanent employment within the group.
Main responsibilities and duties
- To ensure invoices and taxing vehicles are completed accurately and on time.
- To create vehicle and customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
- To continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers.
- Order processing the cars sold
- Vehicle taxing
- Updating the customer database of Vehicle history and point of delivery
- Using our internal systems to log activity