Detailed Job Description
Arvato is behind a great number of products and services used around the world. Whenever you download software, shop online, or even have your smart phone repaired, there’s a good chance that they are active behind the scenes. They work with some of the world’s most well-known brands such as BMW, British Airways, Renault and Microsoft.
Arvato are looking for outgoing and willing to learn individuals to join their Service Desk Team.
A wise man once said, “The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow” Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you’re looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
Duties You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Provide 1st line IT support to a wide range of customers and internal personnel.
- Log and escalate support requests as applicable.
- System installation for various applications and programs.
- Demonstrate to staff how to effectively use computer hardware and software systems.
- Perform day-to-day administrative and troubleshooting tasks.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.