Detailed Job Description
1. Coordination and set up of Health Promotion displays and events.
2. Providing administrational support for the OH function.
3. Taking internal and external enquiries for Occupational Health/Health promotion Support.
4. Coordination and maintenance of Health Surveillance schedules, clinics and updates.
5. Production of monthly absence reports for managers and SMT.
6. Collating and upkeep of Health promotion information packs.
7. Providing support as directed for the apprenticeships across the company.
8. Key liaison with external Health Promotion Organisations as and when required.
9. Any other related ad-hoc duties including HR admin, as directed by the Occupational Health Manager.
10. Liaise and relay information to key stake holders across multiple departments.
1. To be responsible for your own continuing self-development, undertaking training as appropriate.
2. To contribute positively to the team, departmental and organisational objectives.
3. Adhere to company values.