This nursery, part of a large nursery group, is looking for a fun and bubbly person, someone confident and patient to join their team. you will need to be able to work on your own initiative and have a true passion for childcare.
Possible Start Date: 19/03/2018
Programme Duration: 52 Weeks
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
Your duties will include:
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of the nursery
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery
- Working as part of a team to ensure correct safeguarding procedures are followed
- The care and supervision of the children with regards to their physical, emotional and developmental needs
- The planning and preparation of activities to meet children’s individual requirements
- Participating in activities and events
- Liaising with parents
- Keeping records and updating observation files
- Attending staff meetings
- Helping and supervising with meals and snacks
*** Grade C or above in English and Maths (GCSE or equivalent)
*** Consistency, dedication, and the will to achieve
*** A strong desire to begin your career within childcare
*** A bubbly, approachable and enthusiastic personality
During your apprenticeship you will gain Nationally Recognised Qualifications and valuable work-based learning and experience. You will also receive an apprenticeship wage.
Level 1 - The Foundation to the Apprenticeship is a 6-week programme designed to give you an introduction to the childcare sector and develop the skills and knowledge that employers need and value. Upon successful completion of the Foundation programme, our team will have worked with you to obtain apprenticeship employment to enable you to progress on to the Intermediate Apprenticeship.
Level 2 - Your apprenticeship will last for 12 months (depending on the provision in which you are employed). You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Swift ACI Ltd on 0844 856 9780 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:81278)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode