Our CEO helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute property transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Our analyst works primarily in a support role on lease and other transaction and account management related projects. Our analyst will be involved, in all aspects of the team’s transaction activities, including, but not limited to, providing financial and valuation analysis; due diligence oversight; and assisting in the development of pitch, presentation and investment offering marketing materials.
MRP Advisory Group is a specialist advisory service and resource for the hospitality sector. With over 30 years professional property and hospitality experience in structuring and completing acquisition deals in the UK and Europe for hotels and Aparthotels; MRP Advisory Group provides advice that maximizes the value of property to your hospitality business. Highly connected in the hospitality and property industry and an expert in Acquisitions, lease management, manchise and franchise. The MRP Advisory Group can help your hospitality business at an individual or group level, for extended consultancy or non-executive advisory positions.
Possible Start Date: 25/05/2018
Programme Duration: 12 Months
This position is now closed and no additional applications are being taken. If you have any questions please contact the provider who is managing the position.
• Evaluate client building
• Evaluate lease option
• Evaluate market value
• Track transactions on web based applications Financial Analysis
• Prepare detailed analysis, including NPV cash flows
• Financial asset modelling
• Financial operational modelling Due Diligence
• Review, understand and abstract complex real estate documents as part of the team’s underwriting and due diligence process
• Writes properly summaries and presentations Reporting
• Updating reports, presentations, and analyses
• KPI tracking
• General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support activities • Financial accounting and reporting
A-C in English Language and Maths
•Strong financial, analytical, and reporting skills
• Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
• Basic understanding of property and lease terminology
This is a very experienced dynamic business that offers any candidates to be part of a very successful team, that will quickly gain experience in multiple disciplines within the hospitality sector. the hurdles to promotion and experience are very limited, giving the successful applicant a very visible opportunity to gain in experience and title.
Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 Housing/Property Assistant. There will be a series of workshops throughout the programme and learning will also take place in the workplace.
Mainly office and PC based
For more information about this vacancy please contact West Herts College on 01923 275700 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID:81480)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job. Find out more..
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode