1. To support our Training Lead with the development and delivery of training in primary and secondary schools in Slough and surrounding areas with a view to supporting young people to make their communities more cohesive places.
2. To develop and deliver effective and engaging youth work activities in our youth cafes on a diverse range of topics.
3. To undertake a development programme leading to a National Vocational Qualification as part of an apprenticeship.
4. To actively participate in your own development plan. This will be agreed with the line manager and the assessor from the training provider.
5. To participate in training that will also us to ensure young people accessing our services are kept safe, such as first aid and safeguarding.
6. To take part in meetings, supervision and training as requested by the manager.
7. To carry out office/administration duties with training, including filing, photocopying, and answering queries via phone and email.
8. To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.