Suppliers to Consumers, On-line retailers, Convenience sector, DIY stores, Other Wholesalers, Cash & Carry's & Van sales. The company's goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction by offering the best quality, best service and best price.
Possible Start Date: 16/04/2018
Programme Duration: 1 year
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
1. Be able to follow the instruction given by colleagues.
2. Have computer skills like data entry, Microsoft word and searching web market place.
3. Be able to look after the customers; understand their needs and work being friendly with them.
4. Be happy in helping in dusting
5. Stocking Shelves
6. Show their positive behaviour.
7. Be presentable.
8. Be approachable.
GCSE-A to Cs
Opportunity to progress within the company
Mercia College offer apprenticeships and traineeships across a range of various sectors. We are here to help you start your apprenticeship journey and they will support you every step of the way.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Mercia College on 01332 332727 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID:82045)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode