Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a rewarding career working with cars and an amazing team?
Are you looking for a job role that gives you genuine career prospects with a forward thinking and innovative company that puts its customers at the heart of everything it does?
Join Avis Budget Group’s Car Rental Apprentice Programme and you will have the opportunity to study towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification whilst learning the fundamental skills of the car rental industry.
This will include:
* Face to face customer engagement
* Business development
* Logistics management
* Vehicle upkeep, preparation and damage inspections
You will be based at one of our rental stores, and with the support of your personally assigned trainer and in-store manager you will work towards a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service Level 2 whilst earning an hourly rate of £5.50.
Within this 12-14 month course you will learn how to:
* Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
* Get to know Avis Budget Group’s core values and how they link to the service culture
* Understand your role and responsibility within Avis Budget Group and the impact of your actions on others
* Use a variety of methods to build rapport with both internal and external customers supporting the business vision To be eligible for this exciting opportunity,
applicants must have a full driving license with 12 months driving experience, and ideally have gained a C or above in GSCE Maths and English (or equivalent).
As a valid member of the Avis Budget Group UK team, you’ll be entitled to many company benefits including:
* Discounted gym membership
* Reduced entry to various UK theme parks and attractions
* Discounted cinema vouchers In return you’ll commit to actively participate in training and work towards your qualification within the agreed timescale.
you’ll have to be flexible – store opening hours include weekends and bank holidays. In addition to this you will also be entitled to an NUS card to enjoy further student discounts! Next steps At Avis Budget Group we are all about personality so don’t require a CV. Simply complete the application form today (which includes a fun scenario based assessment) and we’ll be in touch shortly.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.