Launch your career with Currie Motors as a Junior Accounts Assistant. This rapidly expanding company is looking for high calibre, motivated young people to become their future leaders. Fantastic initial salary with the possibility to increment.
Dealerships in Twickenham, Chiswick and Kingston, with an Aftersales Centre in Isleworth. Currie Motors’ long history of automotive retailing has allowed us to fine-tune our approach to customer service, and offer you an unsurpassed level of support. You can enjoy professional and friendly guidance at each of our dealerships sites, where we supply the latest models from Lexus and Toyota, in addition to Approved Used cars from other leading names.
The advantages of choosing Currie Motors continue after you’ve taken ownership of your next car, as we also operate dedicated servicing centres to ensure you continue to enjoy rewarding and satisfying motoring.
Our fully personalised and transparent service has helped us to become one of the region’s most respected dealership networks, and the depth of our offering sees many satisfied motorists return for their future motoring needs.
Possible Start Date: 26/03/2018
Programme Duration: 12 months
This position is now closed and no additional applications are being taken. If you have any questions please contact the provider who is managing the position.
- Using Excel to enter data & produce reports
- Entering financial transactions such as purchase ledger invoices onto the bespoke software system
- Recording customer receipts using the bespoke software system
- Updating customer information using the software system
- Scanning & saving paperwork
- Faxing & photocopying
- Answering calls from other Currie Motors sites & ringing colleagues
- Assisting the team with monthly stock checks, e.g. counting vehicles
- Sending emails to colleagues to gain information
- Assisting the accounts team as necessary
GCSE or equivalent maths and English at grade C or above desirable but not essential.
- Accurate I.T. skills with a good knowledge & experience of using Excel
- Ability to check & verify numerical information
- Good communication skills with clear spoken English
- Ability to follow procedures and to follow strict deadlines
- An interest in a career in accounts/business
- Ability to work flexibly within a team asking for & giving support when needed
- Ability to understand the importance of being punctual & the impact absence has on the effectiveness of the team.
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Please do not contact the retailer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy, as we are providing a full recruitment service for the retailer. Approaching the retailer directly will not always help your application.
With Learning Skills Partnership (LSP) you can be reassured that they are not just any ordinary Training Company. They bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to their Apprenticeship programmes, focusing on key business sectors; including the Automotive Retail and Construction industries.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:82212)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode