Detailed Job Description
Archant Finance (AF) provides high quality low cost services to its customers throughout the Archant group. The Assistant Accountant serves AF customers by:
1. Completing accurate and efficient processing of transactions.
2. Supporting the finance objectives through everything they do.
3. Adhering to clearly defined processes.
4. Providing excellent customer service Job dimensions
The main responsibilities of the apprenticeship post will be to:
1. To calculate and input data into financial systems as appropriate
2. General ledger journal preparation
3. Supporting period close, month end reporting and variance analysis
4. Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely accounts, forecasts and budgets
5. To deal with queries and challenge breaches in policy
6. To provide excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers.
SALARY, BONUS & BENFITS
Basic starting salary up to £19,000
Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
Opportunity to complete accounting qualifications – 1 st year ACCA / CIMA /ACA depending on your chosen career path
Archant Gold – matched charity fund raising
Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews