Twinmar is an established, family owned shoe retailer Trading As SoleTrader. We sell premium branded shoes and accessories in our 50 stores across the UK and to Europe, America and Australia through multiple on-line channels. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to make their mark in this well –established company Twinmar,
They are looking for an enthusiastic person to train as an Apprentice Warehouse Assistant, this role is perfect for anyone who enjoys working as part of team, and likes being active.
Work activities include:
• Taking deliveries
• Checking for damaged/missing items
• Remedial work and repacking of returned goods
• Storing goods
• Moving stock by various methods
• Picking/packing orders for despatch, loading goods for dispatch
• Maintaining stock records and documentation using barcodes and scanning equipment
• You will also help to maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse and comply with the health and safety requirements of the role.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Warehouse Operative Level 2 qualification. Your Qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development alongside your mentor throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.