Detailed Job Description
The children are absolutely lovely and we all get hugs and cuddles every day.
· To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed within the setting
· To give support to the childminder and childcare assistants within the setting.
· To implement children’s individual daily routines whilst considering the evolving larger routine within the setting
· To maintain clean, tidy and visually pleasing environment within the setting
· To provide stimulating activities for all children that are age and stage appropriate
· Anticipating the needs of children and giving physical, emotional, intellectual support as appropriate
· Attend team information sessions and individual briefing sessions which will coincide with the hours
· Support all staff and participate in working towards being an effective and efficient team member
· Undertake certain domestic jobs within the setting, e.g. Preparation of breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner, as well as cleaning of equipment and areas.
· Organise resources and make imaginative use of these resources
· Take part in relevant training that is essential within the job, e.g. Child protection, food hygiene, first aid
· Work alongside the manager and team to ensure that the ethos within the setting is fulfilled
· Adhering to policies and procedures of Hanna’s childcare and compliance with the children act, health and safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and national standards
· Maintain confidentiality at all times
· Assist in recording and keeping developmental records and observations
· Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by a lead practitioner
Working week: Monday to Thursday Opening hours: 7.30 am to 6pm Shift / rota to suit everyone preferences