Detailed Job Description
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ·
To assist with the maintenance of administration systems in accordance with Petroc good practice to ensure effective and efficient operation of the department.
· To assist the Department management, administration & delivery staff where necessary.
· To assist with the processing of learner paperwork including enrolments, completions & achievements.
· To organise and attend meetings and provide secretarial support if required. · To liaise with internal staff and external organisations by telephone, in writing and in person. ·
To liaise with learners and offer frontline customer service.
· To make contact with learners & employers to inform them of new opportunities and to obtain feedback.
· To assist with the maintenance of department budgets. · To assist with the maintenance of an overview of student activity.
· To assist with the preparation of reports & information for Department Staff and any other relevant bodies.
· To support with promotional/celebration/information events including the organisation and staffing which may include evening work.
· To travel to other sites as required to provide administration support.
· To liaise with college departments & teams to provide administration support to assist with the processing of work.
· To organise travel and accommodation for staff and students.
· General office duties such as data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, database, photocopying, filing, ordering stationery & other items, processing invoices and distribution of information as required.
· To maintain the team’s high standard of quality / customer care and to contribute towards Quality Performance Reviews.
· To undertake other tasks to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the department.
· To actively engage in training & development to achieve apprenticeship.