Detailed Job Description
1. Assemble our range of products to a specified standard.
2. Involvement in prototype development and build.
3. Carry out basic machining when required for standard and prototype products.
4. Carry out service engineering tasks as required.
5. Input stock/goods in and maintain records.
6. Contribute to and maintain the production schedule.
7. Purchase components and supplies as directed.
8. Conduct print trials on customer samples
9. Carry out additional tasks as requested.
The working week is 40 hours. Normal working hours for the office are from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a one-hour lunch break every day from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. In the factory there are 30 minute lunch breaks from 1.00pm allowing a 3.00pm finish on Fridays