Detailed Job Description
We are looking for an outgoing Apprentice with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques. As an Apprentice you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
- Handling customers sales enquires both over the phone and on the counter
- Satisfying customer needs in respect of any parts orders, requests, or queries
- Providing an accurate, efficient and professional service, thus ensuring total customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
- Liaising with the Distribution Co-ordinators as required ensuring delivery requirements relating to our customers are met
- Informing customers of any products offered on promotion.
- Recording price feedback on any stock discrepancy, product/price query, lost sale, or any other information relevant to the future well-being and success of the branches.
- Advising Branch Managers of any customer or operational problems or, complaints you might experience that could be detrimental to the company or, which in your opinion could lead to a reduction in trading relationships between the two companies.
- Attending communication meetings.