Anchor are the largest not for profit provider of Care for the over 55’s in the UK. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Apprentice Care Assistant.
If you have a caring nature, a natural interest in people and want to make a difference then this could be just the perfect opportunity for you!
As an apprentice you will learn to;
• Enable customers to lead as active and independent lives as possible by providing holistic and personal care.
• Promote choice to customers in their daily living by providing care, which meets care quality commissions (CQC) fundamental standards and support happy living for the years ahead.
• Comply with CQC fundamental standards and Anchors policies and procedures at all times.
• Prioritise tasks as appropriate.
• Escalate concerns/issues as appropriate.
• Record accurate and legible documentation.
• Deliver a care plan.
• Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse.
• Identify and ensure health and safety standards are met.
Within the first 12 weeks of your induction period you will;
• Gain the ability to read, understand and contribute to care plans.
• Learn about Health and safety in the workplace.
• Complete all Statutory and Mandatory Training.
• Care Certificate 15 standards.
• You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Adult Care Worker qualification.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider who will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship journey.
• Gain life skills.
• Gain confidence.