You will have the opportunity to participate in a structured programme that will develop your skills and knowledge with real life experience, working alongside professional Chefs within our production and retail kitchens, developing and delivering high end menus and products. Amadeus standards are high. Therefore, successful candidates should be eager to learn, flexible in their approach and have a passion for food, people and delivery. They must have an eye for innovation and creativity with a can do attitude!
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Strive to prepare and present food to Amadeus standard and specification.
- Follow all Amadeus standards in relation to service, speed of service and hospitality.
- Prepared to Learn from experienced team members on how to work/run all relevant food areas within an active professional kitchen.
-To attend daily briefings and carry out the shift duties assigned by the Head Chef within the operational area.
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues.
- Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements when handling food and/or operating equipment.
- Adhere to dress code and personal hygiene standards at all times.
- Ensure that you attend work when required by checking the rota on a regular basis.
- To adhere to Health & Safety, Fire, Food Safety and licensing regulations at all times