We are currently looking to recruit a Childcare Apprentice to join us at Tops Day Nurseries to complete their Level 2 NVQ in Early Years Education.
Located on Denmark Road, Tops Poole is one of the larger nurseries in the Tops Day Nurseries family with 121 places. The nursery is a short walk from the Dolphin Shopping centre and Poole Train Station, with plenty of bus stops nearby for public transport as well as being close to both beaches and the country side!
This is an exciting opportunity to complete your apprenticeship within a large nursery group across the South West who offer fantastic career progression opportunities and employee care with several benefits.
Your Responsibilities and Duties will involve:
- Assist in providing a safe environment for children
- Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly checks around the nursery
- Assist in ensuring the unit is clean and tidy and assist in meal preparation
- Assist colleagues with developing and maintaining good relationships with local schools, charities and involvement with the community (e.g. parades, visiting old people)
- Taking children on trips out and assist on picking up from school
- Able to support children’s behaviour and act as a role model
- Support in ensuring the environment is stimulating and appropriate including layout, display of resources, displays and equal opportunities
We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about beginning their career in child care. You will need to take this role seriously, and be able to demonstrate a good work ethic and be able to communicate effectively with the people around you, making sure that you treat both other staff and children with respect and care at all times.
Not for you? Please click here on the following link see our Level 1 Childcare Student vacancies: https://bit.ly/2ONIZaP
Please click on the following link to see our other Childcare Vacancies: https://bit.ly/2new3OI
Visit our Tops Day Nursery Recruitment Facebook Page today for all our current Tops vacancies and recruitment news: https://www.facebook.com/TopsRecruiting/
To see how this role could progress your career, please click on the following link: https://www.hadlandcaregroup.co.uk/career-progression-routes/tops-day-nurseries-progression-routes/