Salus is a social enterprise established to deliver the services previously undertaken by Kent Safe Schools. We have been commissioned to deliver Youth Services across the county.
• To engage with young people attending the activities and build up positive relationships in order to create a fun and safe environment where young people can socialise and learn through informal education.
• To be aware of local support agencies for young people and to make referrals and signpost them when relevant.
• Develop, plan, organise and run activities.
• Ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures are enforced and followed.
• Support young people to gain new skills and increase their confidence and self-esteem
• Ensure all monitoring paper work is completed including consent forms, registers and other monitoring requirements.
• To attend mandatory training which includes but is not limited to; First Aid and Child Protection training.
• To attend and contribute to regular planning, debriefing and review meetings.
• Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the Project Salus Management Team.
This job description is provided to assist the post holder to know their principal duties. It may be amended from time to time in consultation with you without change to the level of responsibility appropriate to the grading of the post.