A normal day would include:
• Requesting, chasing, receiving, logging and building up of all samples.
• Making sure that all samples are clearly identified
• Sending samples to factories or customers where necessary.
• Maintaining the flow of forms from all factories
• Adding and updating information to data bases for all to use.
• Maintaining the flow of Quotation sheets forms from all factories in support if all samples sent.
• Adding and updating the Quotation sheets in the work group data base for all to use.
• Maintaining the PR file
• Assisting with the information required to make the customer meeting documents
• Adding PR numbers, product dimensions and all other relevant points of information.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the sample room
• Liaising with the factories to get quotation or updates on samples.
What you could go on to do
Further progression within the company or on apprenticeships is possible for the right candidate
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be