We are different, we are innovative and we have MADE the difference. Please visit www.amadeusfood.co.uk for more information.
Amadeus and the NEC Group is a great place to work, we offer free on site staff parking, a free meal during your shift and a choices benefits scheme that can offer private medical, extra holiday etc.
We also offer a reward scheme called ‘Brilliance’ which gives our staff the opportunity to nominate each other for being ‘brilliant’, you can earn points that can be exchanged for a wide range of gifts. If you have the drive and commitment; and are passionate about the food industry – we can offer you the chance to succeed.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Strive to serve food and beverage food to Amadeus standard and specification.
- Follow all Amadeus standards in relation to service, speed of service and hospitality.
- Prepared to Learn from experienced team members on how to work/run all relevant food and beverage areas.
-To attend daily briefings and carry out the shift duties assigned by the catering manager within the operational area.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with your colleagues.
- Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Meet all health and hygiene requirements when handling food and/or operating equipment.
- Adhere to dress code and personal hygiene standards at all times.
- Ensure that you attend work when required by checking the rota on a regular basis.
- To adhere to Health & Safety, Fire, Food Safety and licensing regulations at all times.