To process deals and registrations in line with Company / team objectives, Service Level Agreements and scheme particulars whilst ensuring adherence to relevant internal procedures and FCA requirements.
The role involves processing dealing instructions i.e. purchases and redemptions of our funds, from retail and professional investors. Orders may be received by telephone, application form, fax, electronically including email.
Marlborough Fund Managers Limited was formed in 1986. The wider Marlborough Group consists of a number of businesses which provide products and services in the Financial Services arena. The Group continues to see strong positive organic growth and will look to continue to expand through further acquisitions where this is viable. The Marlborough Group has in excess of £11 Billion under management in a mixture of unit trusts, open ended investment companies (OEICs) and discretionary management portfolios.
Possible Start Date: 14/01/2019
Programme Duration: 12
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
1. Ensure that all trades are executed correctly in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
2. Ensure all trades are executed within SLAs with a high degree of accuracy at all times
3. Ensure all confirmation issues are resolved in a timely manner
4. Generate statements and deal with resultant reconciliation queries
5. Ensure all transactions meet TCF (treating customers fairly) guidelines
6. Respond to queries raised by Client Services or any other internal areas, Independent Financial Advisors and Clients, efficiently and professionally
7. Support other Operational Teams where required
8. Advise the Head of Dealing & Registration of all outstanding and current issues
9. Undertake additional projects as directed from time to time, by the Head of Dealing & Registration
5 GCSE’s Grade A-C (must include Mathematics and English)
Completion or working towards an IAQ (Investment Administration) qualification (desirable but not essential as the business fund training in this area)
After completion of apprenticeship possibility of a full time role
Full on the job training
Always at the forefront of innovation, Babington is a pioneer of the Apprenticeship programme. They ran the first Accountancy Apprentice in the country and the first Insurance Apprentice in the North of England. So they really have the experience and expertise needed to ensure top quality training.
If you're interested in what else Babington offer. Follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Babington on 01332 345450 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:93215)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job. Find out more..
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode