Tesla Gatwick have a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician Apprentice to join their busy workshop in Crawley.
The Tesla Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop apprentices in a way that enables them to keep pace with advancing technology and high levels of customer service. The comprehensive programme provides apprentices with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training, while in full-time employment. This is an unrivalled opportunity with world-class training delivered in Nottingham and superb future career prospects.
Possible Start Date: 02/01/2019
Programme Duration: 30 Months
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
Duties will include:
•Working alongside qualified Tesla Technicians with the investigation, repair and service of vehicles
•Working alongside a Diagnostic Technician
•Clean and Detail Vehicles if needed
•Abide by Health & Safety standards
•Other general technical duties and general housekeeping
•Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
•Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
Training will take place one week in seven, via seven separate weeks of block release per year to Emtec College in Nottingham. The apprenticeship is two years in length.
4 GCSE’s at grade A* to D (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Science and ICT are desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- A passion for new and exciting technology with meticulous attention to detail
- An interest in computer software would be a distinct advantage
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- A passion for the automotive industry and Tesla in particular
- An enthusiasm to learn with an interest in development and progression
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to use own initiative
Upon successful completion and review of your apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to be offered full time employment as a qualified Vehicle Technician.
•Nationally recognised Occupational Standard
•Autocare Technician (Level 2)
•Tesla Technical Training Courses
•Functional Skills (if required)
• Regular review and welfare visits from our assessor who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace
For more information about this vacancy please contact Nottingham College on 0115 945 7260 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID:93225)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job. Find out more..
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode