Anchor are the largest not for profit provider of Care for the over 55's in the UK. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Apprentice Housekeeper.
If you have an interest in cleaning and possess good time management and organisational skills then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties will include;
• Being responsible for the location being clean, pleasant and safe for customers to live in.
• Providing an effective and efficient laundry service, delivering a high level of customer care and encourage customer independence and choice to support happy living for the years ahead.
• Washing, drying and ironing customers clothes and linen, maintaining an organised washing system.
• Ensuring cleaning products are used effectively and instructions are followed.
• Managing workload ensuring washing is not mixed up.
• Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
• Carrying out equipment checks and report concerns regarding equipment to line manager.
• Carrying out minor repairs and labelling of clothing as requested by customers.
• Assisting in marketing the location by ensuring vacant rooms/properties are prepared for prospective/new customers.
• You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification specialising in Housekeeping.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider who will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship journey.
• Gain life skills.
• Gain confidence.
Please be aware that the wage shown below reflects the weekly wage for the first 6 months and will increase to £150 after 6 months and 50% completion of your apprenticeship.