Anchor are the largest not for profit provider of Care for the over 55's in the UK. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Apprentice Catering Assistant.
If you have an interest in food, good organisational and time management skills this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As an apprentice you will learn to;
• Contribute to happy living by delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of food and drinks within the location.
• Serve meals to customers as required.
Keep the kitchen equipment, crockery and utensils clean and hygienic.
• Report any concerns to your line manager.
• You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification specialising in Food Production.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider who will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship journey.
• Gain life skills.
• Gain confidence.
Please be aware that the wage shown below reflects the weekly wage for the first 6 months and will increase to £150 after 6 months and 50% completion of your apprenticeship.