- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
40 hours per week (shifts TBC)
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Customer service practitioner
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Description of Opportunity
Identify and capture customer’s needs in order to resolve and prevent customer queries at first contact. Provide an excellent and easy customer experience preventing customer dissatisfaction.
For more information about this vacancy please contact - LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001751727)
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills/CRM proficient
• Good knowledge and understanding of customer accounts.
• Understanding of the invoicing process and credit limits.
• Excellent knowledge of services across the business.
• A positive, can do attitude
No qualifications required
• Think Customer - is about genuinely putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, understanding who they are and realising that the decisions we make can impact the customer experience
• Make Things Happen - is about showing drive and determination towards the achievement of goals. Those who make things happen show initiative, prioritise their workload and demonstrate the right attitude even when things get tough.
• Work Together - is about building highly effective and trusting relationships with colleagues. Through this you are consistent in what you say and do, act with integrity, have respect for others and accept personal responsibility and accountability.
• Effective Communication - is about sharing your views and ideas and listening to those of others as well as utilising the most effective and appropriate communication methods.
• Deliver Our Numbers - is about understanding the financial performance of the business, your division and your team. Seeking opportunities to maximise profit and minimise costs.
• Open to Change - is about being flexible and comfortable in an ever changing work environment and showing a willingness to try out new things and adapt to different ways of working.
Ongoing development and support
Arco's mission is to keep people safe at work. Our fourth generation, family owned business is committed to delivering that mission through our core values.