- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
37.50 per week
- Working Week
Monday to Friday
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Information communications technician
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Harrap Computer Systems Ltd
Description of Opportunity
We are looking to recruit a Software Support Technician Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Jodie Dickens - Intequal Limited (Ref ID: VAC001784729)
• A desire to impress colleagues and customers
• Using initiative to deliver impressive results
• Eagerness to learn and develop tech skills
• Flexibility, team spirit, adaptability and the ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly, confident, smart and personable
• Enthusiastic, tenacious and hard working
• Impressive organisation skills
• An organised approach to workload
• A pro-active 'can do' attitude
• A desire to grow the business
• Excellent attention to detail
• Superb IT skills and a base knowledge of hardware & software.
To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve industry-recognised qualifications, giving you a fantastic start to your career in IT!
Our client is a family company, based in Winchester, Hampshire. The company was founded in 2009 and over the past 10 years the original team of two has grown to more than 30 in 2020. They create beautiful tools for schools, helping staff and students to achieve more. They have developed a very popular piece of library software called Librarian for use in schools.