- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
MON-FRI 08:00-17:00, 40 hours per week, flexible start and finish times, 1 hour break
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Flexipol Packaging Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Apprentice Operations Administrator at a packaging manufacturer based in Haslingden. Advanced level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration will be completed.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Jena Hughes
firstname.lastname@example.org - NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE) (Ref ID: VAC001784777)
• Strong individual with an analytical approach with attention to detail
• A can-do attitude, able to overcome obstacles with a team approach
• Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
• Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and to motivate others
Knowledge, Training and Experience required
• Educated to GSCE or Equivalent (desirable)
• Logistics, Transport and Warehouse in a FMCG environment. (desirable)
• Production planning qualifications (desirable)
• T Cardboard System experience (desirable)
• Car driver with a relevant license (desirable)
• ERP System (EPICOR) (desirable)
• Excellent IT skills, proficient with all Microsoft Office Packages
• Punctual & Reliable
• Keen and willing to learn
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
We improve customers’ reputations by solving their toughest packaging challenges. Our customers are international businesses with specialist packaging requirements who appreciate the technical collaboration, innovation and service that Flexipol offers.