- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 1 hour lunch (unpaid)
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
ENERGY ASSETS LIMITED
Description of Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading utilities business. You will have the opportunity to progress after your apprenticeship within this company as progression and training is a high priority. This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Laura Brown
01623 627 191
email@example.com - VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE (Ref ID: VAC001784908)
Time management skills
Attention to detail
GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 4
Smart professional appearance
Self-motivated & reliable
Confidence with speaking to new people and conversing with ease on the telephone
Genuine interest business admin
• Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted.
• All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance and taken through an initial screening process.
• Applicants must undertake all West Notts College assessments before being eligible for presentation to employers
• From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training or on off the job training activity. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
• Training to be provided will include the standard, the level, the delivery method and an explanation of how OneFile is used as part of their journey.
This company is committed to offering a long term opportunity for the right candidate and further training relevant to the role along the way.
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, they work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.