- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
Monday-Friday, 8am-4:40pm, 45 minutes break (unpaid), 40 hours per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Supply chain warehouse operative
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Description of Opportunity
Apprentice Warehouse Operative in a Technology type of business based at Trafford Park. Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative will be completed.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Recruitment
email@example.com - NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE) (Ref ID: VAC001784972)
• Strong organisational, written and communication skills
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
No formal qualifications required
• IT literate
• A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards workload with a flexible can-do attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
• Contributes to quality whilst engaging in individual objectives and maintaining an understanding of the wider company vision
• Contributes to improving existing systems and policies and driving customer excellence
• Supports our culture of continuous business improvement – continuing to develop our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations
• A flexible approach, with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of warehouse support
• Works collaboratively with all colleagues
THE COMPANY MAY WISH TO INTERVIEW APPLICANTS BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, RESULTING IN THE VACANCY BEING FILLED BEFORE THE GIVEN DATE.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship you could progress into full-time employment.
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology - a total solutions provider and market leader. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse and distribution team based at Kestrel Road, Trafford Park. Reporting initially to our Warehouse and Logistics Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing and picking orders with care and accuracy, package correctly and dispatching on time in line with customer requirements.