- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
Monday – Friday, 9-5pm (includes 1 hour lunch break)
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
THE BRITISH CONSTRUCTIONAL STEELWORK ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Description of Opportunity
The Scheme Assistant(s) will have the necessary business and administration experience to perform the expected tasks and have been appointed by the Certification Board.
The Scheme Assistant(s) report to the Director of Certification and the Deputy Scheme Manager.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Katie Westfield
firstname.lastname@example.org - DN COLLEGES GROUP (Ref ID: VAC001785887)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong IT skills, competent in the use of Microsoft office packages – Excel and Word etc
• Flexible in approach and able to undertake a wide range of tasks
• Ability to work to tight and sometimes conflicting deadlines
• Ability to prioritise
• Able to work as a team
• Customer Service Skills, including telephone skills
• Literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Applicants will need a minimum of 3 GCSEs at A*-C (9-4) Grades including English and Mathematics based subjects or equivalent.
• Positive can-do attitude to work
• Friendly character / good team player
• Willingness to learn
• Enjoys facing new challenges
• Projects a professional image
• The individual should be enthusiastic show integrity and be confidential and discrete
• Personal drive and commitment to get the job done
• Reliable and good timekeeper
You must be able to get to and from work and college.
The employer is willing to pay higher than the National Apprenticeship wage for the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to full-time employment for the right candidate.
The British Constructional Steelwork Association (BCSA) has been representing the UK and Irish Structural Steel sector for over a century. It is a focal point at a local, national and international level for the steel construction industry, acting as its representative body and central management services organisation.
The Steel Construction Certification Scheme (SCCS) is a Certification Body which provides certification and accreditation services to companies engaged in the design, manufacture and installation of structural steelwork and its associated products and services. SCCS is a wholly owned subsidiary of BCSA Ltd.