- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
37.50 per week
- Working Week
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Carrie-Ann Sudlow Consultancy Ltd
Description of Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and inspirational company in Middlewich, who are looking to help someone start an extremely rewarding career in digital marketing.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Jodie Dickens - Intequal Limited (Ref ID: VAC001786745)
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
• Knowledge of content creation
• Some knowledge of SEO is preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an existing passion for digital marketing and social media and be able to demonstrate some skills already developed.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
• Punctual and reliable
• Good attention to detail - producing high standard results
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Creative and able to think outside the box
• Keen to learn about all aspects of digital marketing
A full time permanent role may be possible for the candidate when the apprenticeship is completed.
The company are a digital marketing consultant, who are proud to be helping hundreds of business owners makes their dreams come true every year by focusing on cost effective marketing that pays for itself.