- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
30.00 per week
- Working Week
Whilst you will have a rota including a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends you might also be asked to work additional hours outside of this at short notice.
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Hospitality team member
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
DIRECT DIALOG VISUAL LTD
Description of Opportunity
Every McDonald's customer should have a brilliant experience each time they visit. As an Apprentice Crew Member, you'll make it happen! Get trained to the highest standards in food preparation and hygiene, and work towards your Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Standard.
For more information about this vacancy please contact null
email@example.com - LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001790078)
Are you what we need?
Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must.
No previous qualifications are required.
Are you what we need?
● You are friendly, courteous, and helpful; and you work well as part of a team
● Our doors are open to everyone; you'll be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people
● You'll need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness
● The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential
● Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean
● You'll live our core Values every day in our restaurants: Serve, Inclusion, Integrity, Community and Family. To find out more about our Values visit https://corporate.mcdonalds.com/corpmcd/our-company/who-we-are/our-values.html
Please note: This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Once you've successfully completed this apprenticeship there are many opportunities to develop and have a rewarding career, with progression opportunities into Supervisor and Management roles.
We opened the doors of our first UK McDonald's restaurant in 1974. Now, in over 1,250 UK restaurants, we serve millions of customers, create jobs and provide opportunities to local people and businesses. A lot of that is down to the hard work of our franchisees: the people who believe in our brand enough to take on their own slice of it.