- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Early years practitioner
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Happy Days Nursey
Description of Opportunity
Do you want to start a career in childcare? An exciting opportunity has opened up at Happy Days Nursery - Weston-Super-Mare. You will work alongside other members of staff to create a stimulating and caring environment to encourage children to learn.
For more information about this vacancy please contact - LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001790658)
- Able to interact with children of a young age.
- Use age appropriate language with children.
- Work as part of a team to create a safe and caring environment for children in your care.
No qualifications required.
- Ability to interact with young children
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- To be able to receive instruction and carry out requests, with regards to all aspects of the nursery.
-To be self disciplined in appearance and manner
- To know when to ask for help and guidance
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Potential for ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Happy Days Nurseries offer the best quality childcare across Cornwall, Devon and Bristol. Discover the difference for yourself and come along to one of our nurseries. We’d love to meet your child and you.
We have over twenty years of expert experience and an ethos that we are inclusive to all children. We pride ourselves on providing a service to enable parents to work and live their daily lives knowing their children are cherished and cared for to the highest standard. A hug, a story, a time to experience and learn – Welcome to Happy Days.