- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Supply chain warehouse operative
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Volvo Truck & Bus South Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Volvo Trucks are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join the Parts Team in Hayes, UB3 4QQ
For more information about this vacancy please contact Emily Draven - REMIT GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001829266)
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner (coaching available for those who are a bit shy)
• You must have GCSE 9-4 (A* - C) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated grades are acceptable
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be contacted by phone to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the Volvo team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will have further opportunities to progress to positions such as Supervisor or Manager
The first Volvo truck was born in 1928. Since then, they have grown to become the largest producer of heavy trucks in Europe. Their reliability is renowned. And it’s underpinned by their three core values – quality, safety and environmental care.
With a network of over 85 fully equipped Volvo Truck & Bus workshops throughout the UK and Ireland, customers can count on their certified technicians to keep your Volvo truck in optimal condition.