- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
40.00 per week
- Working Week
40 hours, 8am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (Shifts may vary depending on business needs)
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Description of Opportunity
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you want to join one of the world's leading manufacturers? TruckEast are on the search for enthusiastic individuals to join their expert team as Heavy Vehicle Technician Apprentice!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Emily Draven - REMIT GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001839220)
• A keen interest and passion for Heavy Vehicle technology
• Practically minded
• Logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Minimum requirements are a GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 or C grade or Functional Skills level 2 in English and Maths.
• Predicted grades are accepted - please note the apprenticeship offer is subject to final GCSE (or equivalent) results
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
• Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
• Ability to work within a team
• Detail orientated
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be invited to attend an online presentation to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer.
At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression. With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
TruckEast is an established Scania dealer, and one of the UK’s largest independently owned commercial vehicle workshop operators.
Representing the Scania brand enables them to provide premium quality new and used vehicles for customers across the eastern counties.
With 13 dealer points, across Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and Essex, they can provide specialist aftersales support. This means convenient, local access to a one-stop-shop for commercial vehicle servicing, repairs and maintenance