- GMFJ Reference
36.40 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
New bridge academy trust is currently looking to hire a AAT level 3 apprentice to work at their Oldham site.
As an AAT apprentice, you will be supporting the administration and management of accounting functions.
Tasks within your role may include:
- To assist in the invoicing and monitoring of payments and outstanding debts.
- Process and reconciliation of petty cash claims.
- Prepare banking and post onto financial systems.
- To assist in the administration and collection of fees, e.g. Parent Pay, school trips, and uniform sales.
- To deal with internal and external financial queries, including personal, telephone or postal requests.
- To word process letters/documents and produce spreadsheets for financial monitoring purposes.
- To assist with clerical, administrative and reception tasks, if required, working as part of a team with other colleagues based within the school office.
As this is a very number heavy role, good numeracy skills is essential.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103386)
- Problem solving skills to interpret information to solve straightforward problems
- Organisational skills to prioritise work and complete tasks to tight deadlines
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading teaching assistant training providers in the North West, who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 AAT qualification.
- Willing to help others
- Be able to work off your own initiative
- Positive work ethic
Upon completion of the level 3 AAT qualification, possible full time positions maybe available. This qualification is very transferable and can lead to senior accountancy roles.