- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Teaching and Learning
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the education and teaching sector.
Your role will include:
- Helping the class teaching to prepare lessons for the day/next day
- Supporting the classroom during lesson time
- Working with the Subject/Phase Leader to target areas for improvement
- Recording and reporting pupils progress and achievements
- Assisting teachers with extra-curricular activities
- To build a relationship of trust with every pupil of every age in order to help them achieve their full potential.
- To help the teacher with preparation, encourage the children, work with children on a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
- Participating in After School and Holiday club activities
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103387)
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths is required. A level 2 in Health and Social Care or teaching is highly desirable
Our training provider is one of the leading teaching assistant training providers in the North West, who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 teaching assistant qualification.
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the apprenticeship. This qualification also means you can work across any primary or high school.