- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
As this is primarily a software development role you will have some prior experience of using the following:
Other duties of the software apprentice will also include:
- Review the current systems
- Maintain and test software systems
- Be involved in Web and Software developing
- App design and development
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103637)
- Excellent telephone and written/email communication
- Good competency with MicrosoftOffice packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
This is a level 4 software development so 3 A levels at A-C is required for this role.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Good attention to detail and desire to achieve a high degree of accuracy
- Well organised and able to cope with changing priorities
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Upon completion of a software development apprenticeship, the skills in which you learn are incredibly transferable and can lead to jobs such as:
- Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Games Developer
- Software Developer
95% of companies do also take on their apprentices upon completion of the qualification.