- GMFJ Reference
32.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering/transfering phone calls and taking messages
- Replying to emails
- General admin duties - Photocopying, filing, faxing etc.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting in any required jobs.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103920)
- Excellent time management
- IT literate with Microsoft Office Excel, Word etc.
- Good grammar both verbal and written
- Attention to details
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C including Maths and English
The Business Administration Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship qualification. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Friendly and personable
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Positive attitude towards both work and staff
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.