- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As Legal and Administration Apprentice, you will be required to complete a range of different duties such as:
- Answering telephones and transfer to the appropriate person(s) when needed
Handling enquiries on a daily basis
- Replying to emails in a professional and detailed manner
- General admin duties such as typing up documents, photocopying etc.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Take notes during meetings
- Help to write case files
- Typing Letters and post Handling
- Arranging Meetings for clients and lawyers
- More legal duties will be given during the apprenticeship
You will need to have a keen interest in law and be able to work in the busy fast paced environment.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 104597)
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills
- Professional telephone manner
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C ( 9 - 4 ) including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in a team and independently
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification. This particular role can also be the first step into a career in law.