- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you want to work for an upcoming restaurant?
This is your opportunity to work with one of the most sort out restaurants to open in the North West, and to work with one of the biggest names in Manchester, Soap star Adam Thomas!
This role will have three exciting aspects with full training, and will include:
- Front of house/waitressing
- Mixology - the art of drink making
- Barista - creating luxurious hot drinks
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 104675)
For this customer service apprentice role, the client is looking for someone who:
- Able to work under pressure
- A strong interest in customer service
- Previous experience in customer facing roles would be advantageous
- Strong phone and face to face manor
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced customer service qualification.
- Friendly and hard working
- Willing to learn new skills
- Have a bubbly and outgoing personality
This customer service apprentice role is a fantastic opportunity, and a great way to progress into the customer service sector. After the completion of the apprenticeship, opportunities to progress to team leader and trainers for future members are open.