- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Social Media pages - Facebook, instagram, linkedIn etc.
- Create campaigns through email marketing
- Talking with clients and businesses for booking conferences
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Learn Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Learn Social media optimisation (SMO)
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 104708)
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate confidently with both Clients and employees
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- IT Literate - Microsoft Office
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C (9-4) in Maths and English are required.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship standard. Full training will be provided with face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Willing to learn
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent time management
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Can work in a team and independently
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the Digital Marketing.